Breaking News

Drama As Akpabio Reacts Angrily To Ndume, Denies Saraki (VIDEO)

The incumbent President of the Nigerian Senate, Godswill Akpabio, has firmly rejected being characterized as part of Bukola Saraki’s Senate, emphasizing that he considers himself a member of the Nigerian Senate, not associated with any individual’s leadership.

Akpabio asserted that he disassociates himself from being labeled as part of Saraki’s Senate during Wednesday’s plenary session, countering a reference made by the Senate Chief Whip, Ali Ndume, regarding legislative activities during the 8th National Assembly under Saraki’s tenure.

In response to Ndume’s mention of certain legislative works during Saraki’s leadership, Akpabio, who previously served as the Senate Minority Leader, highlighted disparities in the execution of constituency projects, alleging that only 40% of the allocated funds were disbursed during that time, leaving 60% unpaid to date.

“This is the Nigerian Senate. If you said I was part of Saraki’s Senate, it means I was part of those who paid 40% on constituency projects and 60% was not being paid till today. I don’t want to be part of that,” Akpabio firmly stated during the session.

Watch he video below:

Leave a Comment

Discover more from UTWEETS

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading