Breaking News

Firefighters Swiftly Contain Blaze In Abuja, Prevent Disaster

..READ THE FULL STORY HERE▶▶▶
In the early hours of Thursday, a fire broke out in a house in Trademore Estate Phase 2, Abuja, around 12:45 a.m. The fire, caused by an overheated wire, was quickly brought under control by firefighters from Game Village, who responded rapidly to the emergency.

Neighbors, who initially rushed to assist in their pajamas, played a crucial role in containing the fire until the firefighters arrived. Although properties worth millions were destroyed, there were no reported casualties.

The prompt response of the firefighters and the assistance of neighbors averted a potential disaster, highlighting the importance of swift emergency response and community cooperation.”…Continue The Full Reading.>’.

Leave a Comment

Discover more from UTWEETS

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading